VPUE Support for Faculty and Departments
Main content start
The Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education advocates for liberal education at Stanford in collaboration with students, faculty, schools and departments across the university.
We support faculty and departments interested in enhancing undergraduate education by offering grants as well as unique teaching and mentorship opportunities in both academic and research contexts.
- Academic Advising Resources for Faculty and Staff
- When Should Your Student See an Academic Advisor? A Referral Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Advising for Juniors and Seniors (PDF)
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Hume Center for Writing and Speaking
- Oral Communication Program
- Opportunities for Faculty to Engage with Undergraduate Education (PDF)
- Research (Info for Faculty and Staff)
- Stanford Storytelling Project
- Teach Anywhere
- Teaching Commons
- The VPUE Faculty Quarterly